Established in 1995, Structural Solutions has a proven history of beautiful and elegantly engineered buildings. We are a medium size company of friendly and enthusiastic Consulting Engineers based in Bristol. Our experience and commitment to providing a high quality service have meant that more than 90% of our projects are with long established clients and contacts.
In 2017 we converted an old dairy building to create a vibrant and spacious open-plan office environment, with the aim of growing our team and increasing our presence in the market.
We work with one eye on the environmental impact of our buildings, so we have a long record of excellent timber buildings, and we encourage our clients to consider the carbon footprint of their projects.
- We believe that structural arrangement and detailing are an integral part of every design which should be developed simultaneously with the architecture and services design.
- Where possible we endeavour to contribute significantly to the creative design, in a practical sense.
- We work with one eye on the environmental impact of our buildings, so we have a strong preference for timber structures where appropriate, and we encourage our clients to consider the carbon footprint of their projects.
- We support sustainable processes and outcomes and have experience in Passiv-haus projects and experience with Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS).
- We have a keen interest in the environmental impact of building and are proud members of the Timber Research And Development Association and The Green Register.
- Our work is high value because we solve the most challenging engineering problems by combining innovation and creativity and working closely with Architects, Sculptors and Fabricators.