We are currently looking for Senior Engineers who share our passion for Engineering. If this sounds like an opportunity that would suit you, we would love to hear from you!
About the Role
This is a full-time, permanent position and would require you to:
- Manage projects and supervise junior engineers – ensuring appropriate levels of resourcing and meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Liaise with architects, clients, statutory authorities, design teams and contractors
- Carry out detailed design and analysis of structural elements and frames in concrete, steel, timber and masonry to current Eurocodes, for residential and commercial structures.
- Carry out occasional surveys and inspection work and produce succinct reports in clear English.
- Deal with day to day queries from site and represent us at design and site meetings
Our ideal candidate will have all the relevant basic structural design skills and knowledge, with a minimum of degree level or equivalent vocational qualification in Structural Engineering, along with a minimum of 5 years’ experience. You should be able to:
- Understand and create structural plans and details from architectural plans using AutoCAD
- Communicate fluently in both spoken and written English
- Think creatively and logically to resolve design challenges
- Manage your own time and workload with minimal supervision